AdWords Income

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Blogging

OK. So I'm just getting the hang of this "blogging thing". And trying to decide officially what I want it to be all about.

So, let's start by just being upfront about it. How did I end up here and what does this have to do with AdWords Income?

Well, AdWords Income will eventually have a sister site called "AdSense Income". And, AdSense Income is based on generating profits from, you guessed it, AdSense ads.

I've played with creating Traffic Equalizer generated sites for about the last 5 months. I've had great success with generating traffic - marginal success with producing income until recently.

I can't spell out the details - the "how to" - but you can take a look at what I've done and learn from what you see.

Here are the latest sites - and you will notice evolutions in each of them.

Sedona! Sedona!

Alternative and Complementary Medicine

Golf Clubs and Vacations

The Dating Website

I'll be writing more about these sites in the future. And sharing more information about AdSense Income too.

To your success, John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home