AdWords Income

Monday, July 26, 2004

Google Cash Review - More

AdWords Income

Last night I spent my evening reading the bonus transcripts included with Google Cash on a teleseminar done with Jonathan Mizel and Perry Marshall.

In my previous post I mentioned that I hadn't reviewed the bonus material yet (it's often junk, isn't it?)

Quite frankly, the bonus material I've gone through so far surpassed the information offered in Google Cash! Perry Marshall is on a completely different level than the rest of us when it comes to using Google AdWords profitably.

My hope was the bonus items would fill in some of the gaps. They do - and they don't - but my personal opinion is the Perry Marshall material is worth at least what the cost of the package.

Out of respect for their material, I cannot go into the details of what I learned. But I will share this . . .

I did learn a dozen little tricks that can boost your click rates significantly - and cut your per click costs.

And, I did learn another little trick that will boost the ranking placement of your ad, without raisiing your bid price or changing anything in your current ad. Very cool and it took me about 10 minutes to make the change.

My somewhat lukewarm endorsement of Google Cash yesterday has just become quite a bit hotter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home