AdWords Income

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Carl Galletti - Ad Secrets

Hey, my friends.

I want to share with you Carl Galletti's blog - Ad Secrets

For those of you who don't already know Carl, he's a master copywriter and host of the Internet Marketing SuperConference. He's also a personal friend who lives here in Sedona as well. We met at Willie Crawford's Internet Marketing How-to Workshop and discovered that in addition to being Internet marketers we also share a favorite restaurant - Casa Rincon. So I have a convenient excuse for getting out of the house on occassion for lunch! "It's work honey. It's a business lunch!" - That's what I tell Tara. She just rolls her eyes and says, "Bring me something."

Anyway . . . I had the opportunity to attend Carl's conference and it was simply outstanding. The conference ran from 8 AM to 10 PM for four days and EVERY speaker was not only dynamic, but the information delivered was worth the price of admission. I'm not talking about all of the speakers combined - I mean each and every speaker offered me information I feel rock-solid-confident would earn me more money in return than what the conference cost (time, time, time - if only I had more time).

I could rave on about it - and I'm sure I will write more in the future. For now, go ahead and take a look at Carl's blog. He offers good, insightful information you can use.

Best wishes, John

PS - My latest project this week is a site called MyWebND, launched with my wife Tara who just happens to be . . . an ND (Naturopathic Physician). We're promoting the site using Google AdWords and so far our ROI is about 500% (of course Tara has her work to do, but we're happy with the early results). It's a creative way of building her practice while enjoying the flexibility an Internet business offers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home