AdWords Income

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Fight Club!

I'm a big fan of the movie Fight Club. One of my buddies just put together his first Internet marketing project - it features posters from the movie.

If you haven't seen the movie, I call it the anarchists way to achieving peace and personal freedom. Oddly, it really reasonates with the personal development program I hold in highest esteem - The Abundance Course - aka, The Release Technique.

Anyway, if you haven't seen the Fight Club it's not for the easily offended. But, it is an "in your face" look at modern life and all of it's trappings.

What does all of this have to do with Adwords or even Internet marketing?

It's all about freedom to me. Adwords - and Internet marketing - have given me the freedom to step out of the conventional means of making a living so that I can enjoy a greater sense of freedom. Every day I'm starting fresh and, at least in theory, starting new.

So, I won't get on a soap box. And I won't bore you with cliches like "carpe diem". But, if you're not on fire about what you're doing right now, what's stopping you?

In the words of the wisest man I've ever learned from:

Trying to do something means you don't REALLY want do it. You either do it - or you don't. Why waste your time trying?

Best wishes, John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home