AdWords Income

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mike Filsaime - Marketing Super Conference

Sorry - I don't have notes for Mike. I took over camera for Mike's session. I'll do what I can to come up with some because his presentation was truly excellent stuff. I had NO clue how much Mike makes - extreme money.

Mike's presentation was all about how Mike is making big money using free, viral membershipship sites to build huge email lists fast. He had a lot of great ideas to offer - fresh stuff I haven't heard before.

The BIG learning theme I've taken away today is how much money there is - back end - by giving away truly valuable tools, content, software, memberships, etc. to derive traffic, inbound links and subscribers. The bar has been raised - rinky dink ebooks and 5-lesson courses just aren't enough anymore. Well, at least they're pulling power is nowhere near what you could be pulling by putting some money into something of REAL H-O-T perceived value.

This will probably be the last post for today.

Signing off . . . John R. Barker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home