AdWords Income

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Carl Galletti's Wicked Cool Secret

A year and a half ago I was struggling to make ends meet. Maybe Tara and I had $800 in savings. Maybe.

I'd been asking God, the Universe, any higher power that would listen for a change. I was working my butt off and getting nowhere. It was making me nuts.

RESPONSE: Willie Crawford invited me to his conference.

My biggest hurdle, it turned out, wasn't getting affordable airfare on 3 days notice. It wasn't getting OK from my wife, who'd be stuck at home alone with a 15 month old. It wasn't getting away from work - I was self-employed. It wasn't the dozen other potential blocks that presented themself: my biggest hurdle was my mind and it's desire to buy into limitation.

Using the Abundance Course, I let each limitation go.

And I went to Florida for my first Internet marketing conference where I met fellow Sedona resident, and top Internet marketer Carl Galletti.

It's funny how sometimes you have to fly 2000 miles to meet someone who lives 10 minutes away.

Carl's just a phenomenal human being. For lack of a better way to describe him, his outwardly laid-back approach to life lulls people into his underlying charm. I see marketer after marketer blaring away for all the attention, but in the end, Carl seems to go home with his fair share of the money.

If you've ever wanted to believe that good guys can make lot's of money too, Carl is your role model. I could write for weeks about what I've learned from Carl as a marketer. He's a master.

In my last blog post I told you I would reveal a great idea from Carl. I'm keeping my promise right now.

There is no more competitive market online than selling Internet marketing products. When a new product comes out, my email box - and I'm sure your's too - is full of every guru pitching it. Go buy John Reese's Traffic Secrets! Or, whatever.

Now, here's why Carl is so smart - and it's where he seperates from the pack (and it's how you can explode your own business). He knows that people are looking for the best deal; they want the most value they can get for their money.

So, Carl - who buys re-sale rights to everything - always has the best offer. He simply refuses to be "out offered". He's discovered that someone else can generate big buzz - and he can take advantage of that buzz, to build his own business, by offering over-the-top value to people.

GET THIS - IT'S PRICELESS: If you have a hot competitor in your market - if someone else is gaining all the attention - then offer anyone who buys your competitors product a free bonus. Make it good. Give them something great. I'm not talking about some crappy collection of ebooks. A tangible, physical product - or downloadable multi-media material. And, establish a relationship that makes you the go-to guy/gal.

Imagine if people came to you in your niche, because you ALWAYS have the best offer. Imagine what kind of competitive advantage that would give you over other advertisers.

In my last post, I told you how I'm adding an additional 280 subscribers per month for a certain product. My friend, I'm doing that for a number of products in my niche. I'm building my business by targeting the customers of other brands in my market.

More importantly - imagine having actual paying customers become a part of your business (they have to send you their purchase information to claim their exclusive bonuses). Competitive advantage = more sales. Buyer information = invaluable business asset.

Best wishes to YOU, John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home